Addthis Share Tools
- US Mid Atlantic (PA, NJ, MD, DE, DC, VA, WV)
- This object is part of the Education and Outreach collection, some of which are in the Q?rius science education center and available to see.
- Number of objects in this record
- Record Last Modified
- 14 Jan 2020
- Collection Date
- USNM Number
- Object Type
- Education and Outreach collections
- Collecting Locality
- North America, United States, Maryland, Montgomery County
- Scientific Name
- Papilio cresphontes
- See more items in
- Q?rius, The Coralyn W. Whitney Science Education Center
- Animalia, Arthropoda, Hexapoda, Insecta, Lepidoptera, Papilionidae, Papilioninae
- Education & Outreach
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.